Amadeus Leisure IT GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Björn Schild
Wir bieten folgende Extras:
Software Development Engineer C++/Python (m/f/d)
Details zur Stelle:
Traveling opens the world for us: discovering new places, meeting new people and broadening our horizons. At Amadeus, we create technology for better journeys, to get the world in motion.
In Würselen/Aachen, we jointly develop the technology for the best possible travel experience.
Start your journey with us as Software Development Engineer C++/Python (f/m/d) in full-time at the location Würselen/Aachen
Summary of the role:
- You develop high-performance C++ & Python powered applications within the domain of our ultra efficient leisure travel data cache.
- You will ensure that the data in our travel products is ideally structured, categorized, updated and accessible at all times to perfectly support travelers in finding their dream trip in no time.
- You think outside the box and invent custom algorithms to ever increase efficiency & performance of our travel data caching solutions.
- As part of an agile team with end-2-end responsibility you not only develop but secure, test, deliver, operate & maintain your applications.
- Together with other teams you create innovative and sustainable strategies to solve complex challenges in a fast, dynamic environment.
- You support our vision to build genius leisure travel products that you as a developer will love as much as our customers.
- You have extensive experience in professional software development, especially with Python and C++.You love to invent simple yet efficient algorithms to master computational challenges that others consider impossible.
- You bring along deep knowledge in object-oriented software architecture - design patterns and complex architectures are not new for you.
- Having a strong DevOps mindset you are familiar with modern CI/CD technologies and practices as well as container virtualization like Kubernetes.
- You possess analytical skills, a strong quality awareness and stand for an independent and proactive working style in an agile environment.
- You have already come into contact with XML technologies, database systems and parallelization in modern multi-core architectures.
- As an international company, we expect good communication skills in both, German and English.
Was wir bieten
Why join us?
- State of the art technology and opportunities to learn and grow
- Agile teams, real collaboration and join amazing events
- Hybrid working and great work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and share plan
Join the Amadeus team and let your code move the world!